- Relatively hard, naturally formed mineral or petrified matter; stone.
- A relatively small piece or fragment of such material.
- A relatively large body of such material, as a cliff or peak.
- A naturally formed aggregate of mineral matter constituting a significant part of the earth's crust.
- One that is similar to or suggestive of a mass of stone in stability, firmness, or dependability: The family has been his rock during this difficult time.
- Slang Money.
- Slang A large gem, especially a diamond.
- Slang Crack cocaine.
- A varicolored stick candy.
- Rock candy.
- between a rock and a hard place Confronted with equally unpleasant alternatives and few or no opportunities to evade or circumvent them.
- on the rocks In a state of difficulty, destruction, or ruin: Their marriage is on the rocks.
- on the rocks Without money; bankrupt: Our accountant says the business is on the rocks.
- on the rocks Served over ice cubes: Scotch on the rocks.
- To move back and forth or from side to side, especially gently or rhythmically.
- To sway violently, as from a blow or shock. See Synonyms at swing.
- To be washed and panned in a cradle or in a rocker. Used of ores.
- Music To play or dance to rock 'n' roll.
- To move back and forth or from side to side, especially in order to soothe or lull to sleep.
- To cause to shake or sway violently. See Synonyms at agitate.
- To disturb the mental or emotional equilibrium of; upset: News of the scandal rocked the town.
- To wash or pan (ore) in a cradle or rocker.
- In mezzotint engraving, to roughen (a metal plate) with a rocker or roulette.
- A rocking motion.
- The act of rocking.
- Music Rock 'n' roll.
- rock the boat Slang To disturb the balance or routine of a situation: He has an easygoing managerial style and won't rock the boat unless absolutely necessary.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അശ്മം - Ashmam ;നിശ്ചലാംഗം - Nishchalaamgam | Nishchalamgam ;അങ്ങോട്ടുമിങ്ങോട്ടും ഇളക്കുക - Angottumingottum Ilakkuka ;അഷ്ടി - Ashdi ;അപകടം - Apakadam ;ഊഞ്ഞാലാട്ടുക - Oonjaalaattuka | Oonjalattuka ;