The act or process of collecting or of gathering; as, the collection of specimens.
- The act or process of collecting.
- A group of objects or works to be seen, studied, or kept together.
- A line of products produced for one season, as those developed by a designer: promoted the summer collection in the store window.
- An accumulation; a deposit: a collection of dust on the piano.
- A collecting of money, as in church.
- The sum so collected.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആചയം - Aachayam | achayam ;സഞ്ചയനം - Sanchayanam ;ശേഖരം - Shekharam ;ശേഖരണം - Shekharanam ;സമാഹാരം - Samaahaaram | Samaharam ;സംഹൃതി - Samhruthi ;