A noncommissioned officer, next below a sergeant. In the United States army he is the lowest noncommissioned officer in a company of infantry. He places and relieves sentinels.
- Of or relating to the body. See Synonyms at bodily.
- A noncommissioned rank in the U.S. Army that is above private first class and below sergeant.
- A noncommissioned rank in the U.S. Marine Corps that is above lance corporal and below sergeant.
- One who holds the rank of corporal.
- Ecclesiastical A white linen cloth on which the consecrated elements are placed during the celebration of the Eucharist.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നഗരസഭ - Nagarasabha ;ശാരീരികമായി - Shaareerikamaayi | Shareerikamayi ;ശാരീരികമായ - Shaareerikamaaya | Shareerikamaya ;ശാരീരികമായ ശിക്ഷ - Shaareerikamaaya Shiksha | Shareerikamaya Shiksha ;സംഘടിതമായ - Samghadithamaaya | Samghadithamaya ;ശരീരയുക്തമായ - Shareerayukthamaaya | Shareerayukthamaya ;