Consisting of matter; not spiritual; corporeal; physical; as, material substance or bodies.
- The substance or substances out of which a thing is or can be made.
- Something, such as an idea or information, that is to be refined and made or incorporated into a finished effort: material for a comedy.
- Tools or apparatus for the performance of a given task: writing materials.
- Yard goods or cloth.
- A person who is qualified or suited for a position or activity: The members of the board felt that she was vice-presidential material.
- Of, relating to, or composed of matter.
- Of, relating to, or affecting physical well-being; bodily: "the moral and material welfare of all good citizens” ( Theodore Roosevelt).
- Of or concerned with the physical as distinct from the intellectual or spiritual: "Great men are they who see that spiritual is stronger than any material force, that thoughts rule the world” ( Ralph Waldo Emerson).
- Being both relevant and consequential; crucial: testimony material to the inquiry. See Synonyms at relevant.
- Philosophy Of or relating to the matter of reasoning, rather than the form.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
യുക്തിവിചിന്തനത്തിന്റെ പദാര്ത്ഥവശത്തെ സംബന്ധിച്ച - Yukthivichinthanaththinte Padhaarththavashaththe Sambandhicha | Yukthivichinthanathinte Padharthavashathe Sambandhicha ;വാസ്തവികമായ - Vaasthavikamaaya | Vasthavikamaya ;ദ്രവ്യം - Dhravyam ;പ്രാപഞ്ചികമായ - Praapanchikamaaya | Prapanchikamaya ;സ്ഥൂലവസ്തു - Sthoolavasthu ;ഭൗതികത - Bhauthikatha | Bhouthikatha ;