The act of detaching or separating, or the state of being detached.
- The act or process of disconnecting or detaching; separation.
- The state of being separate or detached.
- Indifference to or remoteness from the concerns of others; aloofness: preserved a chilly detachment in his relations with the family.
- Absence of prejudice or bias; disinterest: strove to maintain her professional detachment in the case.
- The dispatch of a military unit, such as troops or ships, from a larger body for a special duty or mission.
- The unit so dispatched.
- A permanent unit, usually smaller than a platoon, organized for special duties.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അശന്നു നില്ക്കല് - Ashannu Nilkkal ;നിയുക്തസൈന്യം - Niyukthasainyam ;വൈരാഗ്യം - Vairaagyam | Vairagyam ;ഔദാസീന്യം - Audhaaseenyam | oudhaseenyam ;ഉപരതി - Uparathi ;വേര്പിരിയല് - Verpiriyal ;