Hard to do or to make; beset with difficulty; attended with labor, trouble, or pains; not easy; arduous.
- Hard to do or accomplish; demanding considerable effort or skill; arduous: "To entertain is far more difficult than to enlighten” ( Anthony Burgess). See Synonyms at hard.
- Hard to endure; trying: fell upon difficult times.
- Hard to comprehend or solve: a difficult puzzle.
- Hard to please, satisfy, or manage: a difficult child.
- Hard to persuade or convince; stubborn.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അരു - Aru ;ക്ലേശകരമായ - Kleshakaramaaya | Kleshakaramaya ;വിഷമമായ - Vishamamaaya | Vishamamaya ;എളുപ്പമില്ലാത്ത - Eluppamillaaththa | Eluppamillatha ;അദ്ധ്വാനമുള്ള - Addhvaanamulla | Adhvanamulla ;സഞ്ചാരം - Sanchaaram | Sancharam ;