Hard to do or to make; beset with difficulty; attended with labor, trouble, or pains; not easy; arduous.
- Hard to do or accomplish; demanding considerable effort or skill; arduous: "To entertain is far more difficult than to enlighten” ( Anthony Burgess). See Synonyms at hard.
- Hard to endure; trying: fell upon difficult times.
- Hard to comprehend or solve: a difficult puzzle.
- Hard to please, satisfy, or manage: a difficult child.
- Hard to persuade or convince; stubborn.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉത്താല - Uththaala | Uthala ;ദുഷ്കരമായ - Dhushkaramaaya | Dhushkaramaya ;വിഷമകരമായ - Vishamakaramaaya | Vishamakaramaya ;അരു - Aru ;കഠിനമായ - Kadinamaaya | Kadinamaya ;വിഷമം - Vishamam ;