Of or pertaining to the fingers, or to digits; done with the fingers; as, digital compression; digital examination.
- Of, relating to, or resembling a digit, especially a finger.
- Operated or done with the fingers: a digital switch.
- Having digits.
- Expressed in numerical form, especially for use by a computer.
- Computer Science Of or relating to a device that can read, write, or store information that is represented in numerical form. See Usage Note at virtual.
- Using or giving a reading in digits: a digital clock.
- A key played with the finger, as on a piano.