Of or pertaining to sight; used in sight; serving as the instrument of seeing; as, the visual nerve.
- Of or relating to the sense of sight: a visual organ; visual receptors on the retina.
- Seen or able to be seen by the eye; visible: a visual presentation; a design with a dramatic visual effect.
- Done, maintained, or executed by sight only: visual navigation.
- Having the nature of or producing an image in the mind: a visual memory of the scene.
- Of or relating to a method of instruction involving sight.
- A picture, chart, or other presentation that appeals to the sense of sight, used in promotion or for illustration or narration. Often used in the plural: an ad campaign with striking visuals; trying to capture a poem in a cinematic visual.