Owed, as a debt; that ought to be paid or done to or for another; payable; owing and demandable.
- Payable immediately or on demand.
- Owed as a debt; owing: the amount still due.
- In accord with right, convention, or courtesy; appropriate: due esteem; all due respect.
- Meeting special requirements; sufficient: We have due cause to honor them.
- Expected or scheduled, especially appointed to arrive: Their plane is due in 15 minutes.
- Expected to give birth.
- Anticipated; looked for: a long due promotion.
- Expecting or ready for something as part of a normal course or sequence: We're due for some rain. This batter is due for another hit.
- Capable of being attributed. See Usage Note at due to.
- Something owed or deserved: You finally received your due.
- A charge or fee for membership, as in a club or organization.
- Straight; directly: Go due west.
- Archaic Duly.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കട ബാദ്ധ്യതയായി ചെല്ലേണ്ടുന്ന - Kada Baaddhyathayaayi Chellendunna | Kada Badhyathayayi Chellendunna ;നാഡി - Naadi | Nadi ;കിട്ടാനുള്ള - Kittaanulla | Kittanulla ;അർഹമായ - Arhamaaya | Arhamaya ;കടം - Kadam ;കടമായ - Kadamaaya | Kadamaya ;