Belonging to one; one's own; individual.
- Characterized by appropriateness or suitability; fitting: the proper knife for cutting bread; not a proper moment for a joke.
- Called for by rules or conventions; correct: the proper form for a business letter.
- Strictly following rules or conventions, especially in social behavior; seemly: a proper lady; a proper gentleman.
- Belonging to one; own: restored to his proper shape by the magician.
- Characteristically belonging to the being or thing in question; peculiar: an optical effect proper to fluids.
- Being within the strictly limited sense, as of a term designating something: the town proper, excluding the suburbs.
- Ecclesiastical For use in the liturgy of a particular feast or season of the year.
- Mathematics Of or relating to a subset of a given set when the set has at least one element not in the subset.
- Worthy of the name; true: wanted a proper dinner, not just a snack.
- Out-and-out; thorough: a proper whipping.
- Thoroughly: beat the eggs good and proper.
- Ecclesiastical The parts of the liturgy that vary according to the particular feast or season of the year.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൃത്യമായ - Kruthyamaaya | Kruthyamaya ;ഔപപത്തിക - Aupapaththika | oupapathika ;കണിശമായ - Kanishamaaya | Kanishamaya ;യുക്ത - Yuktha ;ഒത്ത - Oththa | Otha ;സാമ്പ്രത - Saampratha | Sampratha ;