One who floats or swims.
- One that floats or is capable of floating.
- One who wanders; a drifter.
- An employee who is reassigned from job to job or shift to shift within an operation.
- One who votes illegally in different polling places.
- An insurance policy that protects movable property in transit or regularly subject to use in varying places.
- Slang A corpse found floating in a body of water.
- A speck or small thread in the visual field, usually perceived to be moving, that are caused by minute aggregations of cells or proteins in the vitreous humor of the eye.