A vessel propelled by oars, whether having masts and sails or not
- Nautical A large, usually single-decked medieval ship of shallow draft, propelled by sails and oars and used as a merchant ship or warship in the Mediterranean.
- Nautical An ancient Mediterranean seagoing vessel propelled by oars.
- Nautical A large rowboat formerly used by British customs officers.
- The kitchen of an airliner, ship, or camper.
- Printing A long tray, usually of metal, used for holding composed type.
- Printing Galley proof.