A hollow or concave utensil for holding anything; a hollow receptacle of any kind, as a hogshead, a barrel, a firkin, a bottle, a kettle, a cup, a bowl, etc.
- A hollow utensil, such as a cup, vase, or pitcher, used as a container, especially for liquids.
- Nautical A craft, especially one larger than a rowboat, designed to navigate on water.
- An airship.
- Anatomy A duct, canal, or other tube that contains or conveys a body fluid: a blood vessel.
- Botany One of the tubular conductive structures of xylem, consisting of dead cylindrical cells that are attached end to end and connected by perforations. They are found in nearly all flowering plants.
- A person seen as the agent or embodiment, as of a quality: a vessel of mercy.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മര്ക്കര - Markkara ;പാത്രം - Paathram | Pathram ;പരിധായം - Paridhaayam | Paridhayam ;പൂര്ണ്ണപാത്രം - Poornnapaathram | Poornnapathram ;പഞ്ചരപ്പ് - Pancharappu ;കപ്പൽ - Kappal ;