To move or run in the mode called a gallop; as a horse; to go at a gallop; to run or move with speed.
- A natural three-beat gait of a horse, faster than a canter, in which all four feet are off the ground at the same time during each stride.
- A fast running motion of other quadrupeds.
- A ride taken at a gallop.
- A rapid pace: Events were proceeding at a gallop.
- Medicine A disordered rhythm of the heart characterized by three or four distinct heart sounds in each cycle and resembling the sound of a galloping horse. Also called cantering rhythm, gallop rhythm.
- To cause to gallop.
- To transport at or as if at a gallop: gallop the mail to the next station.
- To ride a horse at a gallop.
- To move or progress swiftly: Summer was galloping by.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കുതിരയെ ഓടിക്കുക - Kuthiraye Odikkuka ;കുതിപ്പ് - Kuthippu ;പാച്ചിൽ - Paachil | Pachil ;നാലുകാലും പറിച്ചോട്ടം - Naalukaalum Parichottam | Nalukalum Parichottam ;കുതിരയോട്ടം - Kuthirayottam ;വല്ഗനം - Valganam ;