To be carried on the back of an animal, as a horse.
- To be carried or conveyed, as in a vehicle or on horseback.
- To travel over a surface: This car rides well.
- To move by way of an intangible force or impetus; move as if on water: The President rode into office on a tide of discontent.
- Nautical To lie at anchor: battleships riding at the mouth of the estuary.
- To seem to float: The moon was riding among the clouds.
- To be sustained or supported on a pivot, axle, or other point.
- To be contingent; depend: The final outcome rides on the results of the election.
- To continue without interference: Let the matter ride.
- To work or move from the proper place, especially on the body: pants that ride up.
- To sit on and move in a given direction: rode a motorcycle to town; ride a horse to the village.
- To travel over, along, or through: ride the highways.
- To be supported or carried on: a swimmer riding the waves.
- To take part in or do by riding: He rode his last race.
- To cause to ride, especially to cause to be carried.
- Nautical To keep (a vessel) at anchor.
- Informal To tease or ridicule.
- Informal To harass with persistent carping and criticism.
- To keep partially engaged by slightly depressing a pedal with the foot: Don't ride the clutch or the brakes.
- The act or an instance of riding, as in a vehicle or on an animal.
- A path made for riding on horseback, especially through woodlands.
- A device, such as one at an amusement park, that one rides for pleasure or excitement.
- A means of transportation: waiting for her ride to come.
- ride out To survive or outlast: rode out the storm.
- ride for a fall To court danger or disaster.
- ride herd on To keep watch or control over.
- ride high To experience success.
- ride shotgun To guard a person or thing while in transit.
- ride shotgun Slang To ride in the front passenger seat of a car or truck.
- take for a ride Slang To deceive or swindle: an author who tried to take his publisher for a ride.
- take for a ride Slang To transport to a place and kill.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഓടിക്കുക - Odikkuka ;സൗജന്യയാത്ര - Saujanyayaathra | Soujanyayathra ;കുതിരപ്പുറത്തുത കയറിപ്പോകുക - Kuthirappuraththutha Kayarippokuka | Kuthirappurathutha Kayarippokuka ;വഹിച്ചുകൊണ്ടുപോകുക - Vahichukondupokuka ;സവാരി ചെയ്യുക - Savaari Cheyyuka | Savari Cheyyuka ;രക്ഷ - Raksha ;