Worthy of honor; fit to be esteemed or regarded; estimable; illustrious.
- Deserving or winning honor and respect: led an honorable life.
- Bringing distinction or recognition: honorable service to one's nation.
- Possessing and characterized by honor: an honorable person.
- Consistent with honor or good name: followed the only honorable course of action.
- Distinguished; illustrious: this honorable gathering of scholars.
- Attended by marks of recognition and honor: received an honorable burial.
- Used as a title of respect for certain high government officials: The Honorable Jane Doe, Associate Justice of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts.
- Used as a courtesy title for the children of barons and viscounts and the younger sons of earls.
- Used in the House of Commons as a title of respect when speaking of another member.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആദരണീയമായ - Aadharaneeyamaaya | adharaneeyamaya ;അഭിമാനാര്ഹമായ - Abhimaanaarhamaaya | Abhimanarhamaya ;ആദരവ് - Aadharavu | adharavu ;ബഹുമതി - Bahumathi ;ബഹുമാന്യമായ - Bahumaanyamaaya | Bahumanyamaya ;ആദരണീയനായ - Aadharaneeyanaaya | adharaneeyanaya ;