Full of faith, or having faith; disposed to believe, especially in the declarations and promises of God.
- Adhering firmly and devotedly, as to a person, cause, or idea; loyal.
- Engaging in sex only with one's spouse or only with one's partner in a sexual relationship.
- Having or full of faith.
- Worthy of trust or belief; reliable.
- Consistent with truth or actuality: a faithful reproduction of the portrait.
- The practicing members of a religious faith, especially of Christianity or Islam: a pilgrimage to Mecca made by the faithful.
- The steadfast adherents of a faith or cause: a meeting of the party faithful.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൃത്യമായ - Kruthyamaaya | Kruthyamaya ;വിശ്വസ്തയായ - Vishvasthayaaya | Vishvasthayaya ;ഭക്തിനിറഞ്ഞ - Bhakthiniranja ;യഥാര്ത്ഥമായ - Yathaarththamaaya | Yatharthamaya ;വിശ്വസ്തനായ - Vishvasthanaaya | Vishvasthanaya ;സത്യസന്ധമായ - Sathyasandhamaaya | Sathyasandhamaya ;