Free from spots, specks, dirt, or imperfection; unblemished; clean; pure.
- Of pleasing appearance, especially because of a pure or fresh quality; comely.
- Light in color, especially blond: fair hair.
- Of light complexion: fair skin.
- Free of clouds or storms; clear and sunny: fair skies.
- Free of blemishes or stains; clean and pure: one's fair name.
- Promising; likely: We're in a fair way to succeed.
- Having or exhibiting a disposition that is free of favoritism or bias; impartial: a fair mediator.
- Just to all parties; equitable: a compromise that is fair to both factions.
- Being in accordance with relative merit or significance: She wanted to receive her fair share of the proceeds.
- Consistent with rules, logic, or ethics: a fair tactic.
- Moderately good; acceptable or satisfactory: gave only a fair performance of the play; in fair health.
- Superficially true or appealing; specious: Don't trust his fair promises.
- Lawful to hunt or attack: fair game.
- Archaic Free of all obstacles.
- In a proper or legal manner: playing fair.
- Directly; straight: a blow caught fair in the stomach.
- To join (pieces) so as to be smooth, even, or regular: faired the aircraft's wing into the fuselage.
- Archaic A beautiful or beloved woman.
- Obsolete Loveliness; beauty.
- off Chiefly Southern U.S. To become clear. Used of weather.
- fair and square Just and honest.
- for fair To the greatest or fullest extent possible: Our team was beaten for fair in that tournament.
- no fair Something contrary to the rules: That was no fair.
- A gathering held at a specified time and place for the buying and selling of goods; a market.
- An exhibition, as of farm products or manufactured goods, usually accompanied by various competitions and entertainments: a state fair.
- An exhibition intended to inform people about a product or business opportunity: a computer fair; a job fair.
- An event, usually for the benefit of a charity or public institution, including entertainment and the sale of goods; a bazaar: a church fair.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ശരിയെന്നു തോന്നിക്കുന്ന - Shariyennu Thonnikkunna ;സുന്ദരമായവാര്ഷികച്ചന്ത - Sundharamaayavaarshikachantha | Sundharamayavarshikachantha ;ഉചിതമായ - Uchithamaaya | Uchithamaya ;ന്യായവര്ത്തിയായ - Nyaayavarththiyaaya | Nyayavarthiyaya ;വെണ്നിറമുള്ള - Venniramulla ;കളങ്കഹീനമായ - Kalankaheenamaaya | Kalankaheenamaya ;