Not active; having no power to move; that does not or can not produce results; inert; as, matter is, of itself, inactive.
- Not active or tending to be active.
- Not functioning or operating; out of use: inactive machinery.
- Not being in continuous use or operation: an inactive brokerage account.
- Retired from duty or service.
- Chemistry Not readily participating in chemical reactions; inert.
- Biology Marked by the absence or reduction of activity, such as the ability to cause infection.
- Medicine Quiescent. Used especially of a disease.
- Physics Showing no optical activity in polarized light.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അലസ - Alasa ;നിഷ്ക്രിയനായ - Nishkriyanaaya | Nishkriyanaya ;മടി - Madi ;കർമ്മരഹിതൻ - Karmmarahithan ;അനുദ്യോഗ - Anudhyoga ;നിഷ്ക്രിയമായ - Nishkriyamaaya | Nishkriyamaya ;