Worthy of belief; probable; credible; as, a likely story.
- Possessing or displaying the qualities or characteristics that make something probable: They are likely to become angry with him.
- Within the realm of credibility; plausible: not a very likely excuse.
- Apparently appropriate or suitable: There were several likely candidates for the job.
- Apt to achieve success or yield a desired outcome; promising: a likely topic for investigation.
- Attractive; pleasant: found a likely spot under a shady tree for the picnic.
- Usage Problem Probably.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഭാര്യാസഹജമായ - Bhaaryaasahajamaaya | Bharyasahajamaya ;വിടാതെ പിടികൂടുക - Vidaathe Pidikooduka | Vidathe Pidikooduka ;കുടുംബച്ഛായ - Kudumbachchaaya | Kudumbachchaya ;തുടരെ കുടിക്കുക - Thudare Kudikkuka ;സംഭാവ്യമായ - Sambhaavyamaaya | Sambhavyamaya ;ഉതകുന്ന - Uthakunna ;