A small Spanish silver coin; also, a denomination of money of account, formerly the unit of the Spanish monetary system.
- Being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verifiable existence: real objects; a real illness.
- True and actual; not imaginary, alleged, or ideal: real people, not ghosts; a film based on real life.
- Of or founded on practical matters and concerns: a recent graduate experiencing the real world for the first time.
- Genuine and authentic; not artificial or spurious: real mink; real humility.
- Being no less than what is stated; worthy of the name: a real friend.
- Free of pretense, falsehood, or affectation: tourists hoping for a real experience on the guided tour.
- Not to be taken lightly; serious: in real trouble.
- Philosophy Existing objectively in the world regardless of subjectivity or conventions of thought or language.
- Relating to, being, or having value reckoned by actual purchasing power: real income; real growth.
- Physics Of, relating to, or being an image formed by light rays that converge in space.
- Mathematics Of, relating to, or being a real number.
- Law Of or relating to stationary or fixed property, such as buildings or land.
- Informal Very: I'm real sorry about that.
- A thing or whole having actual existence. Often used with the: theories beyond the realm of the real.
- Mathematics A real number.
- for real Slang Truly so in fact or actuality: "Is this place for real? A wolf in a ... leisure suit and a cow in a print dress wait patiently on the couch in the lobby” ( Teresa Carson).
- A silver coin formerly used in Spain and Latin America.
- A monetary unit formerly used in Portugal.
- See Table at currency.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
യഥാര്ത്ഥമായ - Yathaarththamaaya | Yatharthamaya ;സാര - Saara | Sara ;പരമാര്ത്ഥമായ - Paramaarththamaaya | Paramarthamaya ;നിഷ്കപടമായ - Nishkapadamaaya | Nishkapadamaya ;കേവലാസ്തിത്വമുള്ള - Kevalaasthithvamulla | Kevalasthithvamulla ;വാസ്തവ - Vaasthava | Vasthava ;