Management; dexterous movement; specif., a military or naval evolution, movement, or change of position.
- A strategic or tactical military or naval movement.
- A large-scale tactical exercise carried out under simulated conditions of war. Often used in the plural.
- A controlled change in movement or direction of a moving vehicle or vessel, as in the flight path of an aircraft.
- A movement or procedure involving skill and dexterity.
- A strategic action undertaken to gain an end.
- Artful handling of affairs that is often marked by scheming and deceit. See Synonyms at wile.
- To carry out a military or naval maneuver.
- To make a controlled series of changes in movement or direction toward an objective: maneuvered to get closer to the stage.
- To shift ground; change tactics: The opposition had no room in which to maneuver.
- To use stratagems in gaining an end.
- To alter the tactical placement of (troops or warships).
- To direct through a series of movements or changes in course: maneuvered the car through traffic.
- To manipulate into a desired position or toward a predetermined goal: maneuvered him into signing the contract. See Synonyms at manipulate.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആവിഷ്ക്കരിക്കപ്പെട്ട - Aavishkkarikkappetta | avishkkarikkappetta ; ;പ്രകടനങ്ങൾ - Prakadanangal ;ഗൂഢാലോചന നടത്തുക - Gooddaalochana Nadaththuka | Gooddalochana Nadathuka ;നിര്വ്വാഹകന് - Nirvvaahakan | Nirvvahakan ;ആസൂത്രണം - Aasoothranam | asoothranam ;