The act of defending, or the state of being defended; protection, as from violence or danger.
- The act of defending against attack, danger, or injury.
- A means or method of defending or protecting.
- Sports The act or an instance of defending a championship against a challenger: will box in his third defense of his title.
- An argument in support or justification of something. See Synonyms at apology.
- Law The action of the defendant in opposition to complaints against him or her.
- Law The defendant and his or her legal counsel.
- The science or art of defending oneself; self-defense.
- Sports Means or tactics used in trying to stop the opposition from scoring.
- Sports The team or those players on the team attempting to stop the opposition from scoring.
- The military, governmental, and industrial complex, especially as it authorizes and manages weaponry production.
- Sports To attempt to stop (the opposition) from scoring.
- Sports To play defense against (an opponent); guard.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രതിരോധപരമായ - Prathirodhaparamaaya | Prathirodhaparamaya ;അസാധുവാകാനിടയുള്ള കാരണം - Asaadhuvaakaanidayulla Kaaranam | Asadhuvakanidayulla Karanam ;ആത്മരക്ഷ - Aathmaraksha | athmaraksha ;ആത്മരക്ഷാപരമായ - Aathmarakshaaparamaaya | athmarakshaparamaya ;പ്രതിരോധത്തിനുള്ള ആയുധങ്ങൾ - Prathirodhaththinulla Aayudhangal | Prathirodhathinulla ayudhangal ;രക്ഷണം - Rakshanam ;