Forming, or consisting of, a large mass; compacted; weighty; heavy; massy.
- Consisting of or making up a large mass; bulky, heavy, and solid: a massive piece of furniture.
- Large or imposing, as in quantity, scope, degree, intensity, or scale: "Local defense must be reinforced by the further deterrent of massive retaliatory power” ( John Foster Dulles). See Synonyms at heavy.
- Large in comparison with the usual amount: a massive dose of a drug.
- Pathology Affecting a large area of bodily tissue; widespread and severe: massive gangrene.
- Mineralogy Lacking internal crystalline structure; amorphous.
- Geology Without internal structure or layers and homogeneous in composition. Used of a rock.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വലിയതോതിലുള്ള - Valiyathothilulla ;ഘനമായ - Ghanamaaya | Ghanamaya ;പിണ്ഡമായ - Pindamaaya | Pindamaya ;സ്ഥൂലമായ - Sthoolamaaya | Sthoolamaya ;വലിപ്പം - Valippam ;വലിയതോതിലുള്ള - Valiyathothilulla ;