Of or pertaining to an occasion or to occasions; occuring at times, but not constant, regular, or systematic; made or happening as opportunity requires or admits; casual; incidental; as, occasional remarks, or efforts.
- Occurring from time to time. See Synonyms at periodic.
- Not habitual; infrequent: took an occasional glass of wine.
- Created for a special occasion: occasional verse.
- Intended for use as the occasion requires: an occasional chair.
- Acting as a cause.
- Acting in a specified capacity from time to time: an occasional hunter.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
യാദൃച്ഛികമായ - Yaadhruchchikamaaya | Yadhruchchikamaya ;പ്രത്യക്ഷമായ - Prathyakshamaaya | Prathyakshamaya ;യൗദൃശ്ചികമായ - Yaudhrushchikamaaya | Youdhrushchikamaya ;വല്ലപ്പോഴുമുള്ള - Vallappozhumulla ;ചില സന്ദർഭങ്ങളിൽ ഉണ്ടാകുന്ന - Chila Sandharbhangalil Undaakunna | Chila Sandharbhangalil Undakunna ;പ്രകടമായ - Prakadamaaya | Prakadamaya ;