Having little size, compared with other things of the same kind; little in quantity or degree; diminutive; not large or extended in dimension; not great; not much; inconsiderable; as, a small man; a small river.
- Being below the average in size or magnitude.
- Limited in importance or significance; trivial: a small matter.
- Limited in degree or scope: small farm operations.
- Lacking position, influence, or status; minor: "A crowd of small writers had vainly attempted to rival Addison” ( Thomas Macaulay).
- Unpretentious; modest: made a small living; helped the cause in my own small way.
- Not fully grown; very young.
- Narrow in outlook; petty: a small mind.
- Having been belittled; humiliated: Their comments made me feel small.
- Diluted; weak. Used of alcoholic beverages.
- Lacking force or volume: a small voice.
- In small pieces: Cut the meat up small.
- Without loudness or forcefulness; softly.
- In a small manner.
- A part that is smaller or narrower than the rest: the small of the back.
- Small things considered as a group.
- Chiefly British Small items of clothing.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചെറു - Cheru ;ഗുരുലഘുത്വം - Gurulaghuthvam ;ടുണ്ടുക - Dunduka ;ഹ്രസ്വ - Hrasva | Hraswa ;ചെറുതാവുക - Cheruthaavuka | Cheruthavuka ;ചെറിയ - Cheriya ;