Having, or conforming to, a settled system of administration.
- Of, relating to, or dealing with the structure or affairs of government, politics, or the state.
- Relating to, involving, or characteristic of politics or politicians: "Calling a meeting is a political act in itself” ( Daniel Goleman).
- Relating to or involving acts regarded as damaging to a government or state: political crimes.
- Interested or active in politics: I'm not a very political person.
- Having or influenced by partisan interests: The court should never become a political institution.
- Based on or motivated by partisan or self-serving objectives: a purely political decision.