Of or pertaining to society; relating to men living in society, or to the public as an aggregate body; as, social interest or concerns; social pleasure; social benefits; social happiness; social duties.
- Living together in communities.
- Of or relating to communal living.
- Of or relating to human society and its modes of organization: social classes; social problems; a social issue.
- Living together in organized groups or similar close aggregates: Ants are social insects.
- Involving allies or members of a confederacy.
- Of or relating to the upper classes.
- Inclined to seek out or enjoy the company of others; sociable.
- Spent in or marked by friendly relations or companionship.
- Intended for convivial activities.
- Of, relating to, or occupied with matters affecting human welfare: social programs.
- An informal social gathering, as of the members of a church congregation.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സാമൂഹ്യമായ - Saamoohyamaaya | Samoohyamaya ;വേശ്യാവൃത്തി - Veshyaavruththi | Veshyavruthi ;കൂട്ടമായി വളരുന്ന - Koottamaayi Valarunna | Koottamayi Valarunna ;ഇണങ്ങിയ - Inangiya ;ആഘോഷമായ - Aaghoshamaaya | aghoshamaya ;ആഘോഷമായ - Aaghoshamaaya | aghoshamaya ;