- The act or process of reinforcing or the state of being reinforced.
- Something that reinforces.
- Additional personnel or equipment sent to support a military action. Often used in the plural.
- Psychology The occurrence or experimental introduction of an unconditioned stimulus along with a conditioned stimulus.
- Psychology The strengthening of a conditioned response by such means.
- Psychology An event, a circumstance, or a condition that increases the likelihood that a given response will recur in a situation like that in which the reinforcing condition originally occurred.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ബലപ്പെടുത്തല് - Balappeduththal | Balappeduthal ;കൂടുതല് ശക്തിപ്പെടുത്തല് - Kooduthal Shakthippeduththal | Kooduthal Shakthippeduthal ;കൂടുതൽ ശക്തിപ്പെടുത്തൽ - Kooduthal Shakthippeduththal | Kooduthal Shakthippeduthal ;പ്രബലനം - Prabalanam ;പോഷകസൈന്യം - Poshakasainyam ;ദൃഢീകരണം - Dhruddeekaranam ;