A body of armed men to attend a person of distinction for the sake of affording safety when on a journey; one who conducts some one as an attendant; a guard, as of prisoners on a march; also, a body of persons, attending as a mark of respect or honor; -- applied to movements on land, as convoy is to movements at sea.
- One or more persons accompanying another to guide, protect, or show honor.
- A man who is the companion of a woman, especially on a social occasion.
- A person, often a prostitute, who is hired to spend time with another as a companion.
- One or more vehicles accompanying another vehicle to guide, protect, or honor its passengers.
- One or more warships or planes used to defend or protect other craft from enemy attack.
- The state of being accompanied by a person or protective guard.
- To accompany as an escort. See Synonyms at accompany.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൊണ്ടാക്കുക - Kondaakkuka | Kondakkuka ;രക്ഷകഗണം - Rakshakaganam ;തുണ പോവുക - Thuna Povuka ;ശരീരരക്ഷ്ക്കോ ഗൗരവത്തിനോ വേണ്ടി പിന്തുടരുന്നവന് - Shareerarakshkko Gauravaththino Vendi Pinthudarunnavan | Shareerarakshkko Gouravathino Vendi Pinthudarunnavan ;അകമ്പടി - Akampadi ;വഴികാട്ടി - Vazhikaatti | Vazhikatti ;