- A long piece of cloth worn about the head, neck, or shoulders.
- A decorative cloth for covering the top of a piece of furniture; a runner.
- A sash indicating military rank.
- To dress, cover, or decorate with or as if with a scarf.
- To wrap (an outer garment) around one like a scarf.
- A joint made by cutting or notching the ends of two pieces correspondingly and strapping or bolting them together. Also called scarf joint.
- Either of the correspondingly cut or notched ends that fit together to form such a joint.
- To join by means of a scarf.
- To cut a scarf in.
- Slang To eat or drink voraciously; devour: "Americans scarf down 50 million hot dogs on an average summer day” ( George F. Will).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കത - Katha ;രണ്ടാംമുണ്ട് - Randaammundu | Randammundu ;അരക്കച്ച - Arakkacha ;കുത - Kutha ;ഉത്തരീയം - Uththareeyam | Uthareeyam ;അംഗവസ്ത്രം - Amgavasthram ;