A loose, flowing upper garment
- A long loose flowing garment, such as a robe or nightgown.
- A long, usually formal dress for a woman.
- A robe or smock worn in operating rooms and other parts of hospitals as a guard against contamination.
- A distinctive outer robe worn on ceremonial occasions, as by scholars or clerics.
- The faculty and student body of a university: perfect accord between town and gown.
- To clothe (oneself or another) with a gown.
- To dress in a gown.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നീളന്കോട്ട് - Neelankottu ;ളോഹ - Loha ;നെടുഞ്ചട്ട - Nedunchatta ;സ്ത്രീകളുടെ മേലങ്കി - Sthreekalude Melanki ;ഗൗണ് - Gaun | Goun ;മേലങ്കി - Melanki ;