Fitted or designed to signify or make known somethingl having a meaning; standing as a sign or token; expressive or suggestive; as, a significant word or sound; a significant look.
- Having or expressing a meaning; meaningful.
- Having or expressing a covert meaning; suggestive: a significant glance. See Synonyms at expressive.
- Having or likely to have a major effect; important: a significant change in the tax laws.
- Fairly large in amount or quantity: significant casualties; no significant opposition.
- Statistics Of or relating to observations or occurrences that are too closely correlated to be attributed to chance and therefore indicate a systematic relationship.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അന്വര്ത്ഥ - Anvarththa | Anvartha ;മഹത്വപൂര്ണ്ണമായ - Mahathvapoornnamaaya | Mahathvapoornnamaya ;സൂചിപ്പിക്കുന്ന - Soochippikkunna ;സാരവത്തായ - Saaravaththaaya | Saravathaya ;അര്ത്ഥവത്ത് - Arththavaththu | Arthavathu ;പ്രധാനമായ - Pradhaanamaaya | Pradhanamaya ;