Voice; speech; language.
- The voice, now especially when loud or strong.
- Speech, language.
- Voice; cry; that which is uttered; petition; prayer.
- A word, command, bidding or direction given.
- A promise, one's word.
- An outcry, shout, or loud call; a clamour/clamor, noise; din.
- A sound, the sound of a horn; melody, tune; song; sound made by an animal or a bird.
- To speak; utter; describe; tell of; name.
- To voice an opinion; vote.
- To vouch; speak up (for).
- To bespeak.
- To talk; call out; shout; make a noise.
- A time, occasion.
- A set time; a date or appointment.
- To call; summon; command; appoint.
- To alternate; take turns.