Of or pertaining to structure; affecting structure; as, a structural error.
- Of, relating to, having, or characterized by structure: structural simplicity.
- Affecting structure: structural damage.
- Used in or necessary to building: structural beams.
- Concerned with or resulting from political or especially economic structure.
- Geology Of or relating to the structure of rocks and other aspects of the earth's crust.
- Biology Of or relating to organic structure; morphological.
- Relating to or concerned with systematic structure in a particular field of study, such as linguistics or the behavioral sciences.
- A part of a structure that bears a weight, or the structural piece used for such a part.