A retinue or company of attendants, as of a distinguished personage; as, the suite of an ambassador. See Suit,
- A staff of attendants or followers; a retinue.
- A group of related things intended to be used together; a set.
- A set of matching furniture: a dining room suite.
- A series of connected rooms used as a living unit.
- Music An instrumental composition, especially of the 17th or 18th century, consisting of a succession of dances in the same or related keys.
- Music An instrumental composition consisting of a series of varying movements or pieces.
- Computer Science A group of software products packaged and sold together, usually having a consistent look and feel, a common installation, and shared macros.
- Computer Science A group of procedures that work cooperatively: The TCP/IP suite of protocols includes FTP and Telnet.