A considerable collection of books kept for use, and not as merchandise; as, a private library; a public library.
- A place in which literary and artistic materials, such as books, periodicals, newspapers, pamphlets, prints, records, and tapes, are kept for reading, reference, or lending.
- A collection of such materials, especially when systematically arranged.
- A room in a private home for such a collection.
- An institution or foundation maintaining such a collection.
- A commercial establishment that lends books for a fee.
- A series or set of books issued by a publisher.
- A collection of recorded data or tapes arranged for ease of use.
- A set of things similar to a library in appearance, function, or organization: a library of computer programs.
- Genetics A collection of cloned DNA sequences whose location and identity can be established by mapping the genome of a particular organism.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഗ്രന്ഥാലയം - Granthaalayam | Granthalayam ;വായനശാല - Vaayanashaala | Vayanashala ;പരസ്പരം ബന്ധമുള്ളതും മിക്കപ്പോഴും ഉപയോഗിക്കേണ്ടിവരുന്നതുമായ കുറെ ഫയലുകളുടെ കൂട്ടം - Parasparam Bandhamullathum Mikkappozhum Upayogikkendivarunnathumaaya Kure Phayalukalude Koottam | Parasparam Bandhamullathum Mikkappozhum Upayogikkendivarunnathumaya Kure Phayalukalude Koottam ;ഗ്രന്ഥപ്പുര - Granthappura ;വായനമുറി - Vaayanamuri | Vayanamuri ;ഗ്രന്ഥശാല - Granthashaala | Granthashala ;