The act of following or pursuing, as game; pursuit.
- A set of matching outer garments, especially one consisting of a coat with trousers or a skirt.
- A costume for a special activity: a diving suit; a running suit.
- A group of things used together; a set or collection: a suit of sails; a suit of tools.
- Games Any of the four sets of 13 playing cards (clubs, diamonds, hearts, and spades) in a standard deck, the members of which bear the same marks.
- Attendance required of a vassal at his feudal lord's court or manor.
- Law A court proceeding to recover a right or claim.
- The act or an instance of courting a woman; courtship: She was inclined to accept his suit.
- Slang One who wears a business suit, especially an executive.
- To meet the requirements of; fit: This candidate does not suit our qualifications.
- To make appropriate or suitable; adapt: builders who suit the house to the owner's specifications.
- To be appropriate for; befit: a color that suits you.
- To please; satisfy: a choice that suits us all.
- To provide with clothing; dress: The NCOs suited the recruits in green uniforms.
- To be suitable or acceptable.
- To be in accord; agree or match.
- suit up To put on clothing designed for a special activity: suits up in shorts for a jog.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അഭ്യർത്ഥ്ന - Abhyarththna | Abhyarthna ;യുഗ്മം - Yugmam ;ഹര്ജി - Harji ;പരിശ്രമം - Parishramam ;കളിച്ചീട്ടു പെട്ടിയിലെ നാലിനങ്ങളിലോരോന്നും - Kalicheettu Pettiyile Naalinangaliloronnum | Kalicheettu Pettiyile Nalinangaliloronnum ;ഹർജ്ജി - Harjji ;