Of or pertaining to the west; situated in the west, or in the region nearly in the direction of west; being in that quarter where the sun sets; as, the western shore of France; the western ocean.
- Situated in, toward, or facing the west.
- Coming from the west: western breezes.
- Native to or growing in the west.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of western regions or the West.
- Of, relating to, or descended from those Christian churches that use or formerly used Latin as their liturgical language.
- A novel, film, television program, or other dramatic work including themes, characters, or settings characteristic of the American West, especially of the late 1800s.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പടിഞ്ഞാറു നിന്നു വരുന്ന - Padinjaaru Ninnu Varunna | Padinjaru Ninnu Varunna ;പശ്ചിമാഭിമുഖമായി നിലകൊളളുന്ന - Pashchimaabhimukhamaayi Nilakolalunna | Pashchimabhimukhamayi Nilakolalunna ;പൂര്വ്വേതര - Poorvvethara ;പാശ്ചാത്യ - Paashchaathya | Pashchathya ;പടിഞ്ഞാറന് - Padinjaaran | Padinjaran ;പാശ്ചാത്യലോകത്തിന്റേതായ - Paashchaathyalokaththintethaaya | Pashchathyalokathintethaya ;