Happening by chance, or unexpectedly; taking place not according to the usual course of things; casual; fortuitous; as, an accidental visit.
- Occurring unexpectedly, unintentionally, or by chance.
- Music Of or relating to an accidental.
- A property, factor, or attribute that is not essential.
- Music Any of various signs that indicate the alteration of a note by one or two semitones or the cancellation of a previous sign.
- Music A note that has been marked with such a sign.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അത്യാഹിതം - Athyaahitham | Athyahitham ;ആപതിക - Aapathika | apathika ;ആകസ്മികമായ - Aakasmikamaaya | akasmikamaya ;അപ്രതീക്ഷിതമായ - Apratheekshithamaaya | Apratheekshithamaya ;ആഗ - Aaga | aga ;യാദൃച്ഛികമായ - Yaadhruchchikamaaya | Yadhruchchikamaya ;