Of, pertaining to, or affecting, a part only; not general or universal; not total or entire; as, a partial eclipse of the moon.
- Of, relating to, being, or affecting only a part; not total; incomplete: The plan calls for partial deployment of missiles. The police have only a partial description of the suspect.
- Favoring one person or side over another or others; biased or prejudiced: a decision that was partial to the plaintiff.
- Having a particular liking or fondness for something or someone: partial to spicy food.
- Mathematics Of or being operations or sequences of operations, such as differentiation and integration, when applied to only one of several variables at a time.
- Music See harmonic.
- Mathematics A partial derivative.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പക്ഷപാതപരമായ - Pakshapaathaparamaaya | Pakshapathaparamaya ;അല്പമായ - Alpamaaya | Alpamaya ;അംശമായ - Amshamaaya | Amshamaya ;പക്ഷപാതയുക്തമായ - Pakshapaathayukthamaaya | Pakshapathayukthamaya ;താത്പര്യമുള്ള - Thaathparyamulla | Thathparyamulla ;അപൂര്ണ്ണമായ - Apoornnamaaya | Apoornnamaya ;