To put or bring into credit; to invest with credit or authority; to sanction.
- To ascribe or attribute to; credit with.
- To supply with credentials or authority; authorize. See Synonyms at authorize.
- To appoint as an ambassador to a foreign government.
- To attest to and approve as meeting a prescribed standard. See Synonyms at approve.
- To recognize (an institution of learning) as maintaining those standards requisite for its graduates to gain admission to other reputable institutions of higher learning or to achieve credentials for professional practice.
- To believe.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അധികാരം നൽകുക - Adhikaaram Nalkuka | Adhikaram Nalkuka ;നിയമസാധുതയുള്ള - Niyamasaadhuthayulla | Niyamasadhuthayulla ;അധികാരം നല്കുക - Adhikaaram Nalkuka | Adhikaram Nalkuka ;നല്കുക - Nalkuka ;വിശ്വസ്തകരണം - Vishvasthakaranam ;മുദ്രവയ്ക്കുക - Mudhravaykkuka ;