In a circle; circularly; on every side; round.
- On all sides: dirty clothes lying around.
- In close to all sides from all directions: a field bordered around with tall trees.
- In a circle or with a circular motion: spun around twice.
- In circumference or perimeter: a pond two miles around.
- In succession or rotation: passed the collection plate around; seasons that rolled around each year.
- In or toward the opposite direction or position: wheeled around to face the attacker.
- To or among various places; here and there: wander around.
- To a specific place: Come around again sometime.
- In or near one's current location: waited around for the next flight.
- From the beginning to the end: frigid weather the year around.
- Approximately; about: weighed around 30 pounds; around $1.3 billion in debt.
- On all sides of: trees around the field.
- In such a position as to encircle or surround: a sash around the waist.
- Here and there within; throughout: on the political stump around the country.
- In the immediate vicinity of; near: She lives around Norfolk.
- On or to the farther side of: the house around the corner.
- So as to pass, bypass, or avoid: a way around an obstacle; got around the difficulty somehow.
- Approximately at: woke up around seven.
- In such a way as to have a basis or center in: an economy focused around farming and light industry.
- Being in existence: Our old dog is no longer around.
- Being in evidence; present: asked if the store manager was around.
- been around Informal Had many and varied experiences; been experienced in the ways of the world: a young executive who has been around.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അടുത്ത - Aduththa | Adutha ;പരി - Pari ;ചൂഴെ - Choozhe ;ചുറ്റുവട്ടം - Chuttuvattam ;ചുറ്റുപാടും - Chuttupaadum | Chuttupadum ;ചുറ്റുവട്ടത്തില് - Chuttuvattaththil | Chuttuvattathil ;