At a little distance, in place, time, manner, or degree; not remote; nigh.
- To, at, or within a short distance or interval in space or time.
- Just about; almost; nearly: was near exhausted from the labor; near dead after the assault.
- With or in a close relationship.
- Close in time, space, position, or degree: near equals.
- Closely related by kinship or association; intimate: a near relative; a near and dear friend. See Synonyms at close.
- Nearly occurring but not actually happening: a near victory; a near disaster.
- Just barely avoided: a near hit by the incendiary bomb.
- Closely corresponding to or resembling an original: a near likeness.
- Closely resembling the genuine article: a dress of near satin; near silver beads.
- Closer of two or more: Take the near street and then turn right.
- Being on the left side of an animal or a vehicle.
- Being the animal or vehicle on the left.
- Short and direct: the nearest route to town.
- Stingy; parsimonious.
- Close to: an inn near London.
- To come close or closer to.
- To draw near or nearer; approach.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സമീപ - Sameepa ;സമീപത്തുളള - Sameepaththulala | Sameepathulala ;അന്തം - Antham ;അടുത്ത് - Aduththu | Aduthu ;ഉറ്റ - Utta ; ;