Around; all round; on every side of.
- Approximately; nearly: The interview lasted about an hour.
- Almost: The job is about done.
- To a reversed position or direction: Turn about and walk away slowly.
- In no particular direction: wandering about with no place to go.
- All around; on every side: Let's look about for help.
- In the area or vicinity; near: spoke to a few spectators standing about.
- In succession; one after another: Turn about is fair play.
- On the verge of; presently going to. Used with the infinitive: The chorus is about to sing.
- Usage Problem Used to show determination or intention in negative constructions with an infinitive: I am not about to concede the point.
- On all sides of; surrounding: I found an English garden all about me.
- In the vicinity of; around: explored the rivers and streams about the estate.
- Almost the same as; close to; near.
- In reference to; relating to; concerned with: a book about snakes.
- In the act or process of: While you're about it, please clean your room.
- In the possession or innate character of: Keep your wits about you.
- Moving here and there; astir: The patient is up and about.
- Being in evidence or existence: Rumors are about concerning his resignation.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പറ്റി - Patti ;ഇവിടെയും അവിടെയും - Ivideyum Avideyum ;ഏകദേശം - Ekadhesham ;അങ്ങുമിങ്ങും - Angumingum ;സംബന്ധിച്ച് - സംബന്ധിച്ച് ;സംബന്ധിച്ച് - Sambandhichu ;