In the space which separates; betwixt; as, New York is between Boston and Philadelphia.
- In or through the position or interval separating: between the trees; between 11 o'clock and 12 o'clock.
- Intermediate to, as in quantity, amount, or degree: It costs between 15 and 20 dollars.
- Usage Problem Connecting spatially: a railroad between the two cities.
- Usage Problem Associating or uniting in a reciprocal action or relationship: an agreement between workers and management; a certain resemblance between the two stories.
- In confidence restricted to: Between you and me, he is not qualified.
- By the combined effort or effect of: Between them they succeeded.
- In the combined ownership of: They had only a few dollars between them.
- As measured against. Often used to express a reciprocal relationship: choose between riding and walking.
- In an intermediate space, position, or time; in the interim.
- in between In an intermediate situation: My roommates disagreed and I was caught in between.
- in between times During an intervening period; in the meantime: has written several books and teaches in between times.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അന്യോന്യം - Anyonyam ;മദ്ധ്യേ - Maddhye | Madhye ;ഉള്ളില് - Ullil ;നടുവില് - Naduvil ;ഇടയ്ക്ക് - Idaykku ;മദ്ധ്യത്തില് - Maddhyaththil | Madhyathil ;