A great noise; a hollow sound.
- An explosive weapon detonated by impact, proximity to an object, a timing mechanism, or other means.
- An atomic or nuclear bomb. Used with the.
- Any of various weapons detonated to release destructive material, such as smoke or gas.
- Football A long forward pass.
- A container capable of withstanding high internal pressure.
- A vessel for storing compressed gas.
- A portable, manually operated container that ejects a spray, foam, or gas under pressure.
- Slang A dismal failure; a fiasco.
- Slang An old car.
- Slang One that is excellent or superior. Used with the.
- Chiefly British Slang A large amount of money.
- Chiefly British Slang A great success.
- To attack, damage, or destroy with or as if with bombs.
- To drop a bomb or bombs.
- Slang To fail miserably: The play bombed.
- Slang To paint a graffito.