A piece of sculpture representing the upper part of the human figure, including the head, shoulders, and breast.
- A sculpture representing a person's head, shoulders, and upper chest.
- A woman's bosom.
- The human chest.
- Slang To smash or break, especially forcefully: "Mr. Luger worked it with a rake, busting up the big clods, making a flat brown table” ( Garrison Keillor).
- Slang To render inoperable or unusable: busted the vending machine by putting in foreign coins.
- To cause to come to an end; break up: an attempt to bust the union.
- To break or tame (a horse).
- To cause to become bankrupt or short of money: "Too often, the promise of a high-tech design leads to a weapon that busts the budget” ( Business Week).
- Slang To reduce in rank. See Synonyms at demote.
- To hit; punch.
- Slang To place under arrest.
- Slang To make a police raid on.
- Slang To undergo breakage; become broken.
- Slang To burst; break: "Several companies have threatened to bust out of their high-wage contracts by the dubious technique of declaring bankruptcy” ( Washington Post).
- To become bankrupt or short of money.
- Games To lose at blackjack by exceeding a score of 21.
- A failure; a flop: "The home-style bean curd is a bust, oily and rubbery” ( Mark and Gail Barnett).
- A state of bankruptcy.
- A time or period of widespread financial depression: "Bankers consider the region's diversified economy to be good protection against a possible real estate bust” ( American Banker).
- A punch; a blow.
- A spree: a fraternity beer bust.
- Slang An arrest.
- Slang A raid.
- butt Vulgar Slang To make a strenuous effort; work very hard.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിലയില്ലാവസ്തു - Vilayillaavasthu | Vilayillavasthu ;പെട്ടെന്നുള്ള പരാജയം - Pettennulla Paraajayam | Pettennulla Parajayam ;മോശപ്പെട്ട കൈ - Moshappetta Kai ;നെഞ്ച് - Nenchu ;ഊര്ദ്ദ്വകായ പ്രതിമ - Oorddhvakaaya Prathima | Oordhvakaya Prathima ;പെണ്ണുങ്ങളുടെ സ്തനം - Pennungalude Sthanam ;