A brief statement of facts respecting some passing event, as military operations or the health of some distinguished personage, issued by authority for the information of the public.
- A brief report, especially an official statement on a matter of public interest issued for immediate publication or broadcast.
- A brief update or summary of current news, as on television or radio or in a newspaper.
- A periodical, especially one published by an organization or society.
- A printed program, especially one listing the order of worship for a religious service: a church bulletin.
- To announce or make known by bulletin.