The act of stating, reciting, or presenting, orally or in paper; as, to interrupt a speaker in the statement of his case.
- The act of stating or declaring.
- Something stated; a declaration.
- Law A formal pleading.
- An abstract of a commercial or financial account showing an amount due; a bill.
- A monthly report sent to a debtor or bank depositor.
- Computer Science An elementary instruction in a programming language.
- An overall impression or mood intended to be communicated, especially by means other than words: Glass, exposed beams, and antiques were combined to create a strong decorative statement.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രസ്താവന - Prasthaavana | Prasthavana ;നിർദ്ദേശം - Nirddhesham | Nirdhesham ;സാക്ഷിമൊഴി - Saakshimozhi | Sakshimozhi ;നിര്ദ്ദേശം - Nirddhesham | Nirdhesham ;പ്രസ്താവം - Prasthaavam | Prasthavam ;പ്രസ്താവന - Prasthaavana | Prasthavana ;